We offer a full money back guarantee.
You have 14 days from receipt in which to return your order.
You will have to pay the return cost of postage or collection can be arranged at your cost for larger items.
We want you to be entirely satisfied with every purchase made from dj uniforms we are proud of the quality, range and advice that we offer. If you wish to return an item for exchange or you have decided not to keep it (cancel your contract);
*Please note that your right to return items does not apply to products which fall into the following categories unless they are faulty.
a) Goods made or supplied correctly to a special order
b) Socks and tights removed from packaging
c) Under garments, swimming garments and mouth guards
Please contact us within 5 working days from the day after the delivery day
- Contact us via Email, fax or in writing
- Return it to us with the products in original condition including packaging and labels to reach us within 14 days of receipt.
- All goods to be in a new and unused condition together with a copy of your original receipt.
- We recommend that all items returned to us to be sent Royal Mail recorded delivery.
- If you feel the goods are faulty please contact us immediately and we will then contact you to resolve the matter, the above conditions also apply.
What do I need to do?
For complete instructions on what steps to perform in order to return your goods, please see the following PDF attachment, which also contains a form for you to fill out and include in the box you send back.
If you have any queries relating to this contact us 0208 421 9488 (calls are charged at standard rate) during opening times or simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org