Our absolute priority is keeping you and our staff safe. That’s why we have decided to re-open on an appointment-only basis, providing you with expert fitting advice and saving you both time and effort when purchasing uniform for your child.
How to book an appointment with Dj Uniforms:
Please complete the adjacent form to book an appointment, taking the below into consideration:
- Kindergarten & Primary schools (YR 1-6) 15 minutes;
- Prep schools (YR 1-6) - 1 hour;
- Senior schools (YR 7-13) - 1 hour;
- Top up uniform for pupils already at school – 15 minutes.
Each appointment will be allocated for one adult and one child only. If you have siblings that require uniform, please let us know via the comments box, listing the school and year group so we can allocate booking time accordingly.
Once your appointment has been scheduled, you will receive an email notification from firstname.lastname@example.org (check your junk folder!)
To help us allocate your preferred date and time, please book the appointment at least 7 days in advance.
At your appointment
- You will need to bring the confirmation email to your appointment as proof of booking;
- To protect you and our staff, we will expect masks to be worn during all appointments. Please bring your own. Alternatively, there will be masks available to purchase;
- Only one adult per visit/appointment will be allowed in the shop;
- You will need to wait outside the premises before your appointment time;
- You will not be allowed to touch or try any garments;
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your children are able to observe social distancing measures;
- Acceptance of this appointment confirms that you have read and agree with our terms and conditions and returns policy.
- If for any reason you are unable to adhere to these conditions, we strongly advise you order online.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to serving you.